Verifone Lowongan Country Manager, Indonesia Maret 2016
Country Manager, Indonesia Verifone
Verifone memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Country Manager, Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:02:27 GMT
COUNTRY MANAGER, INDONESIA
Verifone has had a product presence in Indonesia for many years with a significant share of the payment terminal market, particularly within many of the major Banks there. They have operated through a network of partners managed out of the Singapore office and a technical support specialist based in Jakarta.
Verifone is now establishing a stronger presence in Indonesia with the recruitment of a General Manager, based in Jakarta and subsequent hires to staff an office there. This role reports directly to the VP & General Manager, Greater Asia and is responsible for building the strategic business direction, supporting sales and business management activities to drive business growth.
The focus at the onset will be to drive sales of hardware only but eventually to commit to a solution-based go-to-market model that could also include services. The individual will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing business and organizational strategies and setting all sales/revenue targets and other agreed objectives for Indonesia working closely with the partner community. He/she will be responsible to over time build a team to support and work more closely with the Partner ecosystem.
ROLE & RESPONSBILITIES:
Major responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop short/long term plans based on the corporate & Indonesia goals and objectives
- Ensure that the organization goals and objectives are uniformly understood and executed
- Lead the growth of the company to achieve and exceed revenue, profit & strategic targets
- Develop and manage the sales, alliances and partners in Indonesia
- Develop and identify business opportunities by expanding market presence in Indonesia
- Shape and scale strategic deals
- Take leadership in the recruitment, training and management of senior staff
- Provide regular reports, updates, issues and recommendations on the Indonesian business environment to Asia Pacific & Japan regional headquarters.
The individual will be an all rounded General Manager/Sales Professional experienced working with and achieving support from all business units in a multinational matrix organization. The successful individual will leverage the track record of established offshore success projects of the company in specific market segments such as Banking & Finance, Retail and Payment Systems, and introduce opportunities for significant customer value to public and private organizations in
The individual will operate at the highest executive levels within the Banks, major enterprise customers and key partners. He should be able to visualize himself as a major mover and shaker throughout Indonesia. It is envisaged that the individual will need to exhibit hands on involvement in business planning, developing new markets, managing the selling processes, driving value propositions, as well as a keen focus to the development of the employee base. As the spokesperson for the company in Indonesia, he/she should be able to call high and wide in the C Suite and Board levels and be recognized as possessing the level of entrepreneurship to continue building the image and the success for the company that will be reflected in successful conclusion of large strategic deals in Indonesia.
The key challenges and the critical success factors are the ability to quickly embrace, evolve and develop the existing organization to build the right team in Indonesia for long-term growth. He/she needs to buy in and understand the existing plans and help to take the organization to the next level.
WORK EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Sales and Business Development within the Payments / Financial Technology (FinTech) environment with strong capability in selling complex solutions to enterprise organizations (both direct and with partners) with a strong track record of success.
- Experienced working with the Banking & Financial Services industry, specifically with major banks in Indonesia and brings industry-specific relationships and insights to the role including anticipating issues and local market conditions, and competitor strategies. Experience and ability to build strong connections in government, private and family enterprises.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with large clients where complex relationships and approval environments are common
- Exposure to cross industry sales models
- Knowledge of solution selling – strategic vision and the tactical expertise to substantially grow the company’s existing business in a rapidly changing and growing business environment
- Experienced building strategic sales plans and deals, strong capabilities in forecasting.
- Strong business acumen to understand broadly the causes of business success in Indonesia. Intellectual faculty and analytical discipline to come to grips with building an Indonesian organization in a short period of time
- Ability to develop new market and build business track record not only revenue
- Strong team player with his supervisor – VP & General Manager, SEA, direct and indirect reports, and all other business units in the organization
- As a member of the senior management team, he/she will also be expected to contribute to the leadership of this rapidly growing and dynamic ASEAN region
SKILLS, VALUES & BEHAVIORS:
Skills & Behaviors:
- Exceptional spoken, and written presentation skills, in the context of one to one, small groups and large audiences
- Navigate and makes sense of complexity and ambiguity. Prioritizes and clarifies direction and objectives to team members.
- Executive presence to operate as an evangelist in the public marketplace for Verifone
- Highly customer facing leader to work with clients and partners
- Be a great leader, motivator, team builder and strong communicator
- Must be proactive and a doer-not just a thinker
- An assertive individual with excellent business acumen
- Exhibit collaborative, teamwork behavior, coaching and the ability to make things happen
- Seen by others as a thought leader and change agent
- Aspirations to build a new country operation and ability to scale in a market.
- Partnership – Experienced partnering and communicating within a matrixed organization with local, regional and global stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Trust – Creates an environment and culture of trust in VF leadership
- Integrity – Visible example of integrity, encourages moral and ethical behavior through leading by example.
- Excellence – Willing to proactively tackle necessary problems in order to “get things done right”, sees opportunities to improve and continually pushes self and team to achieve, recognize and reward excellence.
- Ingenuity – brings thought leadership to the organization and role. Puts forward ideas, pushes boundaries and creates opportunities.
- One Verifone – passionate representative and leader of the organization, thinks “we” versus “me”
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview