Valco Corporation.PT Lowongan Tender Administration Support November 2016
Tender Administration Support Valco Corporation.PT
Valco Corporation.PT memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Tender Administration Support yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Mon, 17 Oct 2016 06:39:11 GMT
Valco business vision is to make a contribution to the realization of the national potential, particularly in the field oil and gas, electricity and telecommunication industries. In 1995, Valco had formed partnership with Black & Veatch, an international engineering and construction firm based in USA with a global staff of over 8.000 employees in 90 regional offices around the world, to undertake Engineering, Procurement and Commissioning (EPC) contract in the electricity industry. The incorporation of the partnership between Valco and Black & Veatch was named as PT Valco Black & Veatch with share composition 49% of Valco and 51 % of Black & Veatch. PT Valco Black & Veatch had performed several EPC contracts such as Muara Tawar, Tambak Lorok, Grati, Suralaya, Belawan, Tj.Jati B etc.
PT Valco Black & Veatch was a major Indonesian EPC contractor. The Company had a strong commitment to develop Indonesia through hard work and a transfer of technology to become the largest and most successful EPC contractor capable of dealing with the largest project, such as LNG gas processing.
Due to major economic crisis Asia in 1997/1998, most of countries in the region, including Indonesia were badly affected which had direct adverse impact to PT Valco Black & Veatch as well. PT Valco Black & Veatch was dissolved as results of the economic turmoil. From that point on Valco became a respective player in Oil & Gas and Energy Business. During the period from 2002 to 2007 Valco through its subsidiary PT. Valco Mulia Internasional was acted as an advisor for one of the world’s largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies and during said period Valco had successfully performed its services in the form of acquisition of certain oil and gas assets within Indonesian territory and or overseas.
Tender Administration Support
• Developing and issuing operational guidelines and documentation to support management of complex tenders, ensuring all key internal stakeholders are briefed on tender requirements.
• Coordinating and managing tender activities across the business; issuing tender notification packages and ensuring required documentation is returned from internal stakeholders within specified deadlines.
• Managing production of tender documentation, reviewing to ensure a high level of accuracy and completion prior to timely submission.
• Driving tender to successful closure, consistently delivering high impact solutions to maximise long term profitability of the contract.
• Monitoring the Tender Co-ordinator’s performance, coaching and providing constructive feedback whilst identifying employee training needs.
• Supporting the Sales Manager to identify new business opportunities, maximising opportunity to win ttender bids through the open procurement process.
• Having deep understand tender process in government institution, BUMN and private company.
• Deep knowledge ini HSE/K3L
• Male, 30 – 45 years old.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree from Petroleum Engineer from reputable University (preferable form Institute Technology Bandung) with GPA minimal 3.00.
• Experiences minimal 5 years in the same position.
• Experience of working on complex deals and the tender process.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Highly motivated with strong organizational and time management skills.
• Commercial awareness of tendering processes with a sound understanding of business development.
• Good attention to detail with high importance placed on accuracy.
• Extensive negotiation, influencing and decision making skills.
• Able to prioritize and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi task, working on several projects at any one time.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication.
• Able to operate computer skills.
Please make sure Your CV completed and correct before applying and best of luck always be with You
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview