Tetra Pak Lowongan Logistics Coordinator November 2016
Logistics Coordinator Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Logistics Coordinator yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Wed, 05 Oct 2016 14:00:24 GMT
Drive Market Company daily logistics operational support :
- Ensure deliveries to customer (e.g., from port to customer site) and link factories to customers to shipping company / road transportation
- Synchronize ETDs and ETAs over the supply chain to ensure the correct delivery date to customer
- Resolve issues that might arise with port / customs / transportation company
- Ensure correct and timely reporting of KPIs for all metrics concerning the Market Company (in particular if a warehouse is present)
- Support Customer Service and KAMs’ with logistics related aspects.
Operational logistics optimization :
- Drive the expansion of WCM to attack Logistics losses (both in costs and service level) in the Market Company
- Work with Customer Service & Design Manager and Planning Manager to optimize of internal and outsourced resources to maximize short and midterm capacity utilization and efficient usage of working capital, through participation in S&OP process
Tactical logistics management :
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and drive logistics activities at Market Company level for lowest possible total logistics cost and improved service level.
- Manage Market Company logistics suppliers / contracts (e.g., with transportation companies, forwarding agents, warehouses if any) in collaboration with Supplier Management
Governance and Relationship:
- Prepare and lead weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings both internally as well as with the Logistics companies [Freight forwarders].
- Track and initiate the right LSP [Logistics Service Providers] portfolio balancing towards governing as well as strengthening the relationship.
- Possess a minimum Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Logistics
- Candidate with experience in both external / internal logistics role will be added advantage
- Candidate who has working experience in cross cultural environment will be preferred
- Independent and driven
- Shortlisted candidate will be required to be travelling about 10% of the time
Logistics & Integrated Supply Chain
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview