Search for Common Ground Lowongan Indonesia Finance Manager Desember 2015
Indonesia Finance Manager Search for Common Ground
Search for Common Ground memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Indonesia Finance Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Search for Common Ground
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:45:23 GMT
Search for Common Ground (Search) is a non-governmental and not for profit, conflict transformation organization. Our mission is to transform how individuals, organizations, and governments deal with conflict – away from adversarial approaches and toward cooperative solutions. Founded in 1982, Search has headquarters in Washington, DC in the United States and in Brussels, Belgium. Search has been working in Indonesia since 2004 to support its conflict transformation and peacebuilding processes.
Summary of Position
Search Indonesia is seeking a Finance Manager to manage all aspects of finance of the Indonesia program. S/he will be responsible for managing the overall finance, in compliance with the standards of Search, donors and the Government of Indonesia. S/he will maintain accounting systems that ensure proper accounting and recording of organizational resources; provide budget monitoring, financial analysis and reporting; and support in budget preparation, financial statements and audits. The position will be based in Jakarta and report to the Director of Finance and Administration. The Finance Manager will supervise 2- staff members in the Finance Department
The ideal candidate should have at least a university degree in finance or a professional accounting degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance and grants management in the I/NGO sector.
POSITION : FINANCE MANAGER
LOCATION : JAKARTA
START DATE : ASAP
STATUS : FULL TIME
Duties and Responsibilities
Management and team leadership:
- Responsible for effective overall management of the finance unit
- Manage/direct the Finance staff for teamwork, accuracy, timeliness, detail and systems thinking
- Co-ordinate with partner organizations in all financial / grant issues included Provide advice and guidance in financial matters to partners, staff, etc.
Management of grants, budgets and spending:
- Create and manage an operational budget for the program
- Manage the various grants to ensure accurate spending, while tracking expenditures and variances
- Monitor funds, ensuring that up to date records of expenditures are kept and that they comply with budget allocations and donor requirements
- Interpret financial information for non-finance staff to ensure program activities and procurement reflect available budget
Responsible for financial aspects of fundraising:
- Identify potential shortfalls in funding and alert country Director and managers as appropriate
- Prepare budgets for new proposals
Supervise accurate accounting and reporting:
- Monitor account payables/receivables and provide monthly feedback
- Ensure submission of accurate and timely monthly finance reports to headquarters, ensuring the HQ ledger matches Search Indonesia data
- Produce accurate and timely donor financial reports and maintain correspondence with donors and HQ on financial matters
- Review and provide input for all kind of contracts, initiate and fulfill payments, and assume responsibility for creditors and debtors
- Ensure Search Indonesia has a smoothly functioning and efficient Finance Department, optimizing use of IT and FAMAS software
Audit and compliance of SFCG Indonesia:
- Ensure Search and its partners have practices and policies that support easy audits
- Facilitate timely audit and responses to auditors, both local and at headquarters
- Supervise country office cash management, maintenance of optimal bank balance, monitoring of the interest level, bank reconciliation, monitoring currency gain/loss, and draft correspondence with bank
- Monitor funds to ensure availability for disbursements
- Ensure timely reconciliation of bank accounts, advances, and partner accounts
- Maintain correspondence with local bank and donors for operational matters
Competencies and Skills
- Good knowledge of accounting, as well as office administration;
- Ability to formulate and manage budgets, manage contributions and investments, manage transactions, conduct financial analysis, reporting and cost-recovery;
- Familiar with PPH 21, 23 and other related employment taxes.
- Ability to implement new systems and affect staff behavioral/ attitudinal change;
- Builds strong relationships with partners, focusing on impact and results, and responds positively to feedback;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience at the national or international NGOs in financial resources management;
- Strong leadership and management skills – Previous experience in managing staff ;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and working skills, enjoys a multicultural work environment;
- Indonesian citizen.
Please send an updated CV along with a cover letter stating your history and expected salary to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), before October 25, 2015. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as we hope to fill this position immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview