RimbunJOB Executive Search Indonesia Lowongan Human Resources Manager November 2016
Human Resources Manager RimbunJOB Executive Search Indonesia
RimbunJOB Executive Search Indonesia memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Human Resources Manager yang akan ditempatkan di West Papua
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
RimbunJOB Executive Search Indonesia
Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:38:04 GMT
Our company, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.
- Minimum bachelor degree (S1) in Law or Psychology
- At least 10 years working experience as HR Manager for oil and gas / catering / mining / manufacturing industry
- Understands Manpower regulation
- Have knowledge in operations based human resource management issues, and preparation of reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Having extensive experience in Industrial Relation
- Have leadership, able to lead at least 500 direct workers, self starter and high initiative.
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- Recruitment and selection, such as preparing advertisement, short listed candidates, and interview process to meet required qualifications.
- Administration of performance management for employees’ appraisal, development and objective setting.
- Work with HSE Manager in establishing HSE training matrix requirements for each job position to ensure and maintain personnel competencies, establish KPIs and determine reward programs.
- In coordination with caterer head office Training Manager to compile and review training plan as stated on the appraisal for all employees and ensure it’s implementation.
- Resolve personnel problems and evaluate employees’ performance.
- Assist Project Manager to ensure that Papuan Employee Development is implemented and Papuan Employee AMDAL percentage target is achieved as per Contract requirements.
- Maintaining a harmony in terms of Industrial Relations
- Lead in the negotiation of employment agreements and in advising on employee discipline and the application of Indonesian Labor law.
- Industrial dispute settlement
- Termination of employment
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview