Puma Energy International Lowongan HSEC Specialist November 2016
HSEC Specialist Puma Energy International
Puma Energy International memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai HSEC Specialist yang akan ditempatkan di East Kalimantan
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Puma Energy International
Wed, 05 Oct 2016 05:57:45 GMT
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Responsible for HSE operation compliance to Indonesian standard regulation, such as Migas, Labor regulation and other local regulations. Lead Indonesian team to comply Puma Global HSEC standard. Close coordination with Puma Regional and Global on safety regulation and campaign. Conducting terminals/VMIs audit for local operation regularly. Train operation team on safety awareness and promote safety behavior. Generate SOP for daily operation and review applicable SOP regularly as part of continual improvement processes.
Ensure all legal aspect of installed equipment at terminals/VMIs is compliance to regulation and not outdated, especially from Migas and Ministry of Labor regulation. Regular report to authority of HSEC performance as part of regulation.
1. HSE Compliance to Migas Regulations for downstream operation of oil and gas. Regular reporting to Migas of HSE statistic and liaise with Migas for sustainable safe operation and continues improvement of HSE in operation
2. HSE compliance to ministry of Labor regulation. Regular reporting to local labor officers on HSE statistic and close coordination for sustainable safe operation and continues improvement of HSE in operation.
3. Regular reporting of HSE status to Puma regional and global. Initiate local safety campaign and implementation of HSE program/campaign from Puma global and regional.
4. Regular internal Audit of terminal operation. Assesses risks to health and safety, and implements measures and arrangements identified as necessary from the assessments. Giving feedback and monitor the recommended corrective and preventive action.
5. Oversee HSEC of terminals/VMIs Operations. Maintain safety record and analyses of the data for improvement.
6. Lead investigation team for incident/accident and giving a complete report, follow up corrective action and make sure the preventive action is to be put in place to avoid reoccurrences.
7. Ensures that there is an adequate provision of emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, and incident reporting to the relevant authorities.
8. Liaises as necessary with other organizations and relevant authorities, and assists in conducting audit and remedial actions.
9. Undertakes other tasks as required by his/ her supervisor.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
1. Min 5 years’ experience in HSE and quality compliance management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
2. Undergraduate University degree in health and safety, Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Risk management.
3. Safety standards knowledge Familiar with ERP System
4. Highly proficient in using MS Office
5. Master in all Job Safety analysis, incident investigation tools, Safety reporting
6. Exposures of integrated management system ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OSHAS 18000
7. Possess of a valid K3 umum and/or K3 Kimia certification
8. Safety standards knowledge.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview