PT Asian Paints Indonesia Lowongan Senior HR Manager November 2016
Senior HR Manager PT Asian Paints Indonesia
PT Asian Paints Indonesia memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Senior HR Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
PT Asian Paints Indonesia
Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:11:44 GMT
PT Asian Paints Indonesia
Asian Paints is India’s largest paint company and Asia’s third largest paint company, with a turnover of 2 billion USD. The group has an enviable reputation in the corporate world for professionalism, fast track growth, and building shareholder equity. Asian Paints operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries. Besides Asian Paints, the group operates around the world through its subsidiaries Berger International Limited, Apco Coatings, SCIB Paints, Taubmans and Kadisco.
Asian Paints was included in Forbes Asia’s ‘Fab 50′ list of Companies in Asia Pacific in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Forbes Global magazine USA ranked Asian Paints among the ’200 Best Small Companies in the World’ for 2002 and 2003 and presented the ‘Best under a Billion’ award, to the company. Asian Paints is the only paint company in the world to receive this recognition. Forbes has also ranked Asian Paints among the ‘Best under a Billion companies in Asia’ in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. Four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time set it up as a partnership firm. Over the course of 25 years Asian Paints became a corporate force and India’s leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer-focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints since 1967. Today it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for Decorative and Industrial use.
In Decorative paints, Asian Paints is present in all the four segments v.i.z Interior Wall Finishes, Exterior Wall Finishes, Enamels and Wood Finishes. It also introduced many innovative concepts in the Indian paint industry like Colour Worlds (Dealer Tinting Systems), Home Solutions (painting solutions Service), Kids World (painting solutions for kid’s room), Colour Next (Prediction of Colour Trends through in-depth research) and Royale Play Special Effect Paints, just to name a few.
Asian Paints has always been ahead when it comes to providing consumer experience. It has set up a Signature Store in Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata in India, where consumers are educated on colours and how it can change their homes.
Vertical integration has seen it diversify into products such as Phthalic Anhydride and Pentaerythritol, which are used in the paint manufacturing process. Asian Paints also operates through ‘PPG Asian Paints Pvt Ltd’ (50:50 JV between Asian Paints and PPG Inc, USA, one of the largest automotive coatings manufacturer in the world) to service the increasing requirements of the Indian automotive coatings market. Asian Paints has formed another 50:50 JV with PPG named ‘Asian Paints PPG Pvt Ltd’ to service the protective, industrial powder, industrial containers and light industrial coatings markets.
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Develop manpower requirement plan for all segments for both companies(factory, admin, sales and other associate functions)
- Vet all sources of recruitment chosen for both companies
- Vet the contracts with all agencies in coordination with the finance department
- Develop job descriptions for different roles in the units, in coordination with IBU India
- Conduct recruitment processes for local hiring, coordinate with recruitment agencies, prepare draft contracts for recruitment agencies
- Finalize the employee agreement contracts in coordination with the finance department
- Coordinate with other stakeholder for conducting background checks on employees, maintain records of past employment, maintain the reports of medical checkups etc.
- Plan induction programs for all new recruits and organize system for delivery of the same
Training and Development
- Finalize the final budget for training in discussion with finance and other functions
- Finalize the training programs to be deployed for the different employee groups and deploying them by tying up with institutes or other capability delivering teams
- Develop process for capturing the training needs across the organization in Indonesia
- Develop process for capturing training delivered, assessing impact and ensuring that the relevant trainings are delivered and capability is built
Compensation and Benefits
- Manage the budget for employee welfare, compensation, benefits and other perks, and ensure equitable distribution, for both companies
- Plan the expenditures in terms of employee cost, for the entire year and also maintain a similar budget for other activities
- Prepare and maintain the salary sheet payable to all employees
- Plan for yearly revisions, increments, and other additions(including bonus, incentives and other statutorily required allowances) to be paid out to employees in coordination with finance department
- Ensure timely submission of all legal submissions form employee and employer contribution
- Implement and sustain an uniform performance management structure for evaluation of employees of both companies on a periodic basis
- Ensure linkage in structure with the salary revisions proposal and the growth opportunities envisaged for an employee
- Ensure administration of the performance appraisal process for all employees
- Monitor performance records for employees and develop an employee life cycle monitor to help develop the employee in a holistic manner
Industrial Relations Management
- Develop an IR policy for the factory. This will be designed to ensure that there is
o Smooth operational conditions at factory
o Any unrest or grievance is handled in a stable and effective manner
o Welfare and benefits are compliant with standard norms
o Impact of external environment/political/legal situation on working operations is minimal
o Build an atmosphere of trust and well being
o Relationship with external stakeholders is effective and there are no information gaps with respect to the same
- Interact with the employees and ensure that there is compliance with IR policy and legal and statutory requirements
External environment management/networking
- Communicate and get buy-in on company perspectives at forums, social organizations, personalities and district authorities
- Implement social responsibility projects, comply with statutes to build relations and company image with communities
- Creating avenues and contacts with key government bodies and interacting with them to ensure complete compliance with the latest trends/processes/practices in HR
- Liasoning actively with third party vendors/stakeholders and other fronts to ensure smooth relations and enable successful completion of any eventuality
Employee Engagement and People Connect
- Drive an employee friendly culture in the organization
- Ensure efficient processes(finalize and sustain) are in place to address grievances, malpractices and continuance of best practices
- Ensure employee connect through organizing activities centered around our pillars of engagement
- Set up sustainable forums of communication and idea exchange across segments through magazines or other examples
- Drive activities to increase engagement across segments, and set up processes to capture employee voice and feed into existing organizational processes
Policy development, Compliance, budget management
- Monitor compliance from employer and employee side across all legal parameters
- Look at employee attrition and other relevant data, maintain records of all such records, and analyze impact on the organization and develop suitable initiatives to address the same
- Look at employee retirement or resignation, ensure process development and maintenance for all separation actions
Statutory and legal
- Develop and regularly update the statutory compliance checklist for the group.
- Communicate and create awareness on all elements of statutory compliances across all levels and functions in the organization.
- Ensure Nil Non Compliance of any of local laws and regulation.
- Report status of all compliances on periodic basis to Top Management.
- Supervise all administrative proceedings including travel arrangements and other logistics support for employees
- Monitor bills clearance and correct accounting of all employee expenses for business purposes
- Establish ties with logistics and travel vendors to ensure smooth operations Mohon diperhatikan dengan baik untuk kriteria yang tercantum pada iklan ini.
Bagi pelamar yang tidak memenuhi kriteria TIDAK AKAN diproses.
All applications will be treated confidentially & only short listed candidates will be notified
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview