JAC Recruitment Lowongan Technical Sales Representative November 2016
Technical Sales Representative JAC Recruitment
JAC Recruitment memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Technical Sales Representative yang akan ditempatkan di Indonesia
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Tue, 02 Aug 2016 14:47:40 GMT
Our client is a Manufacturing for Steel which located in Medan is looking for:
Technical Sales Representative for Jakarta Placement with Main Responsibilities:
- Department: Marketing
- Reports to: Sales Manager
- Experience in Selling Grinding Ball to Mining Industry
1. Meet annual budget
2. Management of the allocated customer sites to fulfill Sales and Applications representation objectives consistently with:
- documented procedures
- the current Business Plan
- Company Policies and
- the Growth Culture
3. Liaise with the Applications Manager on matters of wear part development for each client.
4. Responsibilities include the direct participation in customer decision making in the materials and design of wear parts, to optimize the customer’s performance and benefit from our products.
5. They also include the collection of specified customer technical data and reports to other Company Departments.
6. The Sales Department operates in collaboration with all other company departments in satisfaction of contractual obligations and customer needs.
7. Generate and develop new business opportunities as directed by the Sales Manager.
Specific duties of the position are :
1. Site visits and site activities (including attendance at relines) in compliance with company procedures to implement sales and representational strategies as specified in the current Business Plan.
2. Protect existing business by monitoring the performance of contractual commitments to allocated customers.
3. Seek scrap buy-back opportunities.
4. Response an enquiry with quotation delivered to customers
5. Follow up quotation sent to customers
6. Fill in Internal Enquiry/ Order Proforma for enquiry or order
7. Entering orders for product into the company’s order and production control system.
8. Monitoring production and transport schedules to establish delivery compliance and resolving any discrepancies.
9. Communicate with customers on all commercial, quality, design and technical matters arising.
10. Communicate within the Company to convey relevant Customer information to Applications, Accounting, Finance, Quality, Production, Process Control and Purchasing Departments.
11. Comply with customer site safety and environmental policies whilst on site.
12. Maintain customer records as specified in departmental procedures.
13. Provide sales forecasts to a 20 week horizon and to financial year end for each allocated customer.
14. Provide input to annual budgets and long term business plans.
15. Maintain and protect company assets, including intellectual property, allocated to the control of the Department.
16. Maintain site access approvals and relevant inductions for each allocated site.
17. Maintain current passport, visas, inoculations and other travel requirements to enable short notice entry to locations advised by the Sales Manager.
1. The Technical Sales Representative has authority to present commercial and technical information to customers as directed by the Sales Manager and in consultation with the Applications Manager.
2. Commitment to travel itineraries for self and any other contemplated company expense, requires the prior approval of the Sales Manager.
3. Authority for committing the company to capital or recurring expenses or authorizing payments to any person or entity by any means, including replacement product, resides with the CEO.
Qualifications or experience in Engineering, Mineral Processing, Foundry Technology or Business are highly relevant and highly regarded for this position. However, the following personal qualities are paramount -:
1. strong analytical skills and verbal and numerical reasoning
2. ability to develop close collaborative relationships with customer representatives, subordinates and company departmental managers.
3. communication skills in English
4. initiative, determination and persistence in the pursuit of departmental objectives.
5. a strong desire for skills enhancement and personal development through internal or external training.
6. a strong self discipline in role performance
7. a commitment to safe work and travel practices.
1. Understand company production process
2. Understand company product and application
Type of Employment
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview