J People Lowongan Java Consultant | Diest | Development and Integration for Specialist Belgian Enterprise Desember 2015
Java Consultant | Diest | Development and Integration for Specialist Belgian Enterprise J People
J People memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Java Consultant | Diest | Development and Integration for Specialist Belgian Enterprise yang akan ditempatkan di Central Java
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:28:28 GMT
Java Consultant | Diest | Development and Integration for Specialist Belgian Enterprise
One of the most experienced suppliers of Java technology and an advocate of Web 2.0, this company delivers Enterprise Application Development/Integration services in the domain of analysis, architecture, design and development. Besides consultancy services, the organisation engages in tailor-made software application development. On-going growth means the company is now hiring a Java Consultant to join their site in Diest, Belgium.
The new team member will provide software engineering development services, either in-house or on-site. They will interact with various levels of client stakeholders and communicate project deliverables to the appropriate level. Applying broad application and system architecture and design, understanding the full ALM and acting as a lead for colleagues and clients are all important aspects of this role.
- BSc/MSc in technical subject or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience Java experience
- Knowledge in several of the below domains:
-JSE and JEE
-Web services (SOAP, Rest, etc.)
- Knowedge of Web Frameworks (Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, GWT, Wicket, etc.)
- Knowledge of persistence frameworks (Hibernate, iBatis, etc.)
- Experience using build tools (Hudson, Maven, Ant, etc.)
- Experience following methodologies (Agile, Scrum, RUP, etc.)
- Experience with WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat or other application servers
- Hands-on experience with Databases like DB2, Oracle and MySQL
- Experience with SQL and ERD design
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent Dutch, French or English
- Front-End Java development experience
- Additional European language skills
The successful applicant will contribute to challenging Java projects within a variety of industries, including banking, telecom, retails and government. The size of the organisation allows for genuine career opportunities, both horizontal and vertical; this is fostered through regular training and workshops. All employees benefit from an above average salary with fringe benefits such as company car, group insurance, laptop and more.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview