Indosat Ooredoo Lowongan Division Head Strategic Research and Insight November 2015
Division Head Strategic Research and Insight Indosat Ooredoo
Indosat Ooredoo memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Division Head Strategic Research and Insight yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Sat, 24 Oct 2015 02:45:51 GMT
As part of company-wide strategic planning, the role aim to support strategic planning by generating and disseminating insight to key management level at Indosat.
The main objective is to improve the quality of decision making for the BoD by providing additional insights, benchmarks and information relevant to Indosat’s BoD decisions.
The scope include:
- Macroeconomics indicators
- Local and Global Industry Trend
General Qualification :
- Master Degree in Business, finance, marketing or engineering (MBA is preferred).
- At least 5-year experience in managerial position preferably from investment banking, advisory or consulting company with telco/IT/digital focus.
- Good analytical skills, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.Ability to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of business
- Ability to manage different project at the same time.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to summarize and present results clearly, articulating clear recommendations
- Strong in analytical capability, especially in Telecommunication, Digital.
- Strong in strategic thinking, risk and opportunity identification
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview