Hexindo Gemilang Jaya.PT Lowongan Document Controller November 2016
Document Controller Hexindo Gemilang Jaya.PT
Hexindo Gemilang Jaya.PT memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Document Controller yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Hexindo Gemilang Jaya.PT
Mon, 14 Nov 2016 03:01:54 GMT
PT. Hexindo Gemilang Jaya – Lemang PSC is listed company with core businesses in oil and gas Exploration and Production (E&P) is urgently seeking the following position:
Responsilibilities and Duties :
The Document Controller reports directly to the Development Engineering Manager and is responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation generated by the project team, contractors and suppliers in support of the day-to-day operation of the project and in a manner that will enable all relevant parties to quickly retrieve them. This includes, but is not limited to, operating procedures, manuals, engineering/technical reports, correspondence and project management files.
Functional Accountabilities :
• Develop an electronic filing and archive system and technical library to allow efficient receipt, issuance, storage, retrieval and management of documents to internal and external customers
• Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
• Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
• Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
• Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers.
• Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
• Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
• Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
• Ad hoc administration duties as required to assist the project team.
Required Qualification and Background :
• Practical / hands-on experience in document management roles in EPC projects and/or Oil&Gas Upstream of at least 5 years.
• Basic understanding of Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning documents.
• Self-directed and highly-motivated.
• Pleasant personality, with good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access) is a must
• Knowledge in developing and/or using electronic document management system software is advantageous
Good Communication Skill in English, both written and spoken.
Please make sure Your CV completed and correct before applying and best of luck always be with You
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview