GE Lowongan EHS Leader November 2016
EHS Leader GE
GE memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai EHS Leader yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 03 Nov 2016 11:03:33 GMT
The EHS Leader is the overall in charge for driving EHS culture & new initiatives from HQ. This individual will need to demonstrate leadership in communicating and driving business EHS goals, programs, processes and implementation. This individual will also provide direction and assistance to the Facilities team.
This role covers GE Bandung site and Onsite team working at customers’ location. This individual has direct management of the Facilities team.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of existing and proposed Indonesian regulations to provide technical and regulatory support
• Lead the implementation and execution of GE EHS programs, processes to attain full compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Maintain site-specific EHS program and plans in accordance with Indonesian regulations and company expectations
• Provide EHS guidance and compliance support to management team to ensure compliance with regulatory & GE program requirements.
• Drive improvements in organizational EHS culture, awareness, and accountability.
• Act as primary liaison with regulatory agencies concerning all EHS issues, understand regulatory changes and trends and forecast site impacts.
• Perform site audits and lead efforts with management teams to implement corrective actions
• Drive EHS compliance through audits, process / equipment review and proactive risk elimination
• Proactively drive continuous improvement in EHS performance and programs.
• Work closely with Operations Teams to ensure effective implementation of all Business and GE EHS Management
• Provide leadership to site staff, employees and EHS committees
• Using GE EHS digital tools, conduct data mining to identify EHS program trends and develop corrective and preventative actions.
• Conduct incident / accident investigations and develop corrective & preventive action plans
• Plan and conduct EHS training, lead EHS audits, and maintain EHS records
• Develop routine regulatory reports required by the various EHS permits/licences/regulatory requirements, conduct required activities to maintain the permits and file reapplications necessary to meet business needs
• Maintain Contractor and Vendor EHS approval including insurance certifications and qualification to perform work
• Coordinate EHS efforts among external GE and non-GE contractors who come to site
• Compile periodic reports to HQ, work cooperatively with EHS HQ on various projects and initiatives
• Provide leadership for Facility resource utilization and activities, maintenance, modification and repairs to site buildings and general facilities and repair in accordance with established procedures and regulations
• Review existing preventive maintenance procedures and standards, frequencies and schedules on all facilities
• Drive and coordinate facilities and plant improvement programs to maximize effectiveness
• Interface with external vendors and management, Operations and work associates and others requesting facilities support
• Tertiary education from recognized institutions
• Minimum of 5 years of related EHS experience in industry or manufacturing
• Hold the relevant Indonesian Certifications for Worksite Safety & Health Officer for Indonesian Regulations/Requirements
• Prior experience in shop operational environment
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated influencing skills in a team environment workforce
• Ability and willingness to travel, as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Health and Safety or related technical degree from an accredited college or university
• Comprehensive knowledge of Indonesian EHS regulations
• Experience in Compliance Assurance; i.e. ISO9000, ISO14001, OSHAS18000 etc.
• Six Sigma Greenbelt certification or Equivalent Quality certification
• Experience with regulatory agency interaction
• Experience with Regulator inspections and disputes
• Experience generating regulatory required reports
• Ability to work with site management team and with all levels of management
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse, cross-functional, internal and external team across different time zones.
• Self-starter with strong client and public communication skills.
• Willing to stay in Bandung City.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview