EY Lowongan Performance Improvement IT (Financial Services) Manager Consultant Agustus 2016
Performance Improvement IT (Financial Services) Manager Consultant EY
EY memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Performance Improvement IT (Financial Services) Manager Consultant yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:06:28 GMT
Performance Improvement IT (Financial Services) Manager Consultant
Performance Improvement IT Manager (Financial Services), Advisory
We are the only professional services Organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching you will experience ongoing professional development. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for
Performance Improvement IT Manager (Financial Services)
to join our team with experience in the financial services industry.
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realise the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organisations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience; preferably with 3 years in a business consulting role in a leading consultancy firm. Candidates with lesser experience will be considered at Senior Associate level.
- Industry knowledge and understanding of Banking and/or Insurance businesses (e.g., business models, channels, typical structure, industry terms and issues)
- Experience in identifying and mitigating project risks and issues
- Strong experience in project / program delivery lifecycle (e.g., requirements, analysis, design, build, test, deploy)
- Able to effectively capture requirements, analyze and develop business requirements and/or functional design documents
- Able to effectively engage with business and IT teams
- Able to structure and design project / program deliverables (e.g., business requirements documents, requirements traceability matrix)
- Able to work effectively with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project)
- Very strong Project Management qualification (i.e. Prince 2/PMI/APM) would be desirable
- Good understanding of Enterprise Architecture(i.e. ITIL/COBIT/TOGAF qualified) would be desirable
Specifically, the candidate should have experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Demonstrate experience in bringing together business and IT knowledge to deliver on business outcomes.
- Experience in process analysis and design
- Experience in project management and methods (e.g., steering committee communications; risk and issues register; status reporting; financials, resource and schedule tracking)
- Experience in presales and sales activities, generating business through a network of contacts
- Demonstrate strong experience in leading a project delivery team thorugh initiation, planning, executing, controlling and post implementation review.
- Experience in developing business and IT project (e.g., business process re-engineering, IT services management, architecture,etc.)
- Experience in business readiness support (e.g., deployment, cut-over planning, user training)
- Ability to translate business needs into technology requirements.
- Understanding of the infrastructure (e.g., setup a new environment model DC/DRC, Integration, etc.)
- Good understanding of the technology stack required, with proven experience in at least one layer (application, data or infrastructure).
- Experience in the deployment of innovative technologies (e.g., virtualization, digital CRM, mobile payment etc) is a plus
- Strong experience in logical, conceptual and physical IT architecture design applied to user interface, application, data and/or infrastructure layers
- Experience in software customization and business application development (e.g., Java; C#; PL/SQL)
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview