DuPont Lowongan Account Manager November 2016
Account Manager DuPont
DuPont memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Account Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 07:49:27 GMT
Manage both directly and internally commercial aspects of designated customers with accountability to meet DuPont Nutrition & Health budget objectives and client needs.
- Communicate and promote the agreed standard “First Choice List”ASEAN DuPont Product Range to the Customer base while meeting DuPont Nutrition & Health agreed segmentation service policy for this Customer base.
- Action the management of designated customers and partner distributor by forecasting, sampling, providing price quotations and follow up of customer queries and handling of customer complaints – in accordance with DuPont Nutrition & Health procedures in order to deliver the expected customer sales service platform.
- Identify, develop and evaluate new business opportunities at existing and new accounts with partner distributor and capture these opportunities in Du Pont Nutrition & Health Opportunity Pipeline via Sales Force.com. Selectively convert them into new sales in order to expand the profitable market share of the company
- Participate in the development of Industry plan team for your designated industry segment, identifying assessable market potentials, market trends and key customer opportunities and continually review your execution, progress and potential for upgrades on a monthly cycle with the team.
- Maintain on a monthly basis, Sales Force.com (management tool) including customer phone call reports, opportunity management (Project progression & Measurable value zone’s), segmentation data, competitive information, and forward copies to relevant stakeholders in order to keep the team informed to optimize business opportunities
- Provide a timely and accurate Activity Report to the Sales Leader for inclusion in the ASEAN reporting requirements to effectively measure progress against agreed plans and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Reports will be completed as per company standards.
- Work cooperatively with peers and management to ensure personal and company sales targets and performance measures are achieved and team based culture fostered.
- Tertiary Qualification in Food Science and Technology, Food and Nutrition, Marketing or other relevant discipline with some customer service or research and development experience, OR
- Higher School Certificate with proven experience in Food Industry or related customer service or research and development environment (min 2 years envisaged).
- Able to work independently and as part of a team. Demonstrates respect for people
- Ability to assimilate commercial and/or technical information and communicate effectively to both customers and/or DuPont Nutrition & Health team members
- Demonstrated drive to achieve a customer service attitude.
- Proven ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and listening skills that are service orientated and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude, positive approach to problem solving and flexible in being able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Experience in ERP software, computerised office software and business operating software (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint essential)
- Previous Sales Role within the Food Industry ( Industry Specific; Dairy , Beverage , Bakery)
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview