DBS Bank Lowongan Relationship Manager – Commercial , Institutional Banking Group Mei 2016
Relationship Manager – Commercial , Institutional Banking Group DBS Bank
DBS Bank memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Relationship Manager – Commercial , Institutional Banking Group yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 10 Mar 2016 03:54:54 GMT
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 250 branches across 17 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS is a market leader in Singapore with over four million customers and also has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth, namely, Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank’s strong capital position, as well as “AA-” and “Aa1″ credit ratings that are among the highest in the Asia-Pacific region, earned it Global Finance’s “Safest Bank in Asia” accolade for six consecutive years from 2009 to 2014.
Commercial Banking provides commercial customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of commercial banking customers by extending professional and customized financial and banking services, and effectively retaining quality business relationships.
- Explore new business opportunities in the commercial banking sector through various business networks and channels, and by deepening business penetration in existing portfolio.
- Achieve business targets through identifying and realizing business opportunities in commercial lending, trade financing and other related financial solutions under Bank’s lending guidelines.
- Identify and minimize credit risk, prepare thorough financial analysis, credit proposals / regular credit reviews in accordance to Bank’s guidelines and policies.
- Be familiar with credit policies and regulatory requirements, and to ensure full compliance with internal and external requirements on banking activities.
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- Excellent English in speaking as well as report writing capabilities.
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skill
- Customer service oriented
- Highly motivated and self driven with strong communication
- Positive attitude
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview