CocaCola Lowongan Stills Sr. Brand Manager November 2016
Stills Sr. Brand Manager CocaCola
CocaCola memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Stills Sr. Brand Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Thu, 29 Sep 2016 12:25:40 GMT
Purpose of the role is to help accelerate the ASEAN Stills portfolio, such that Stills significantly increases its portfolio contribution from 28% in 2015 to 44% by 2025 (1.6BUC by ’25). While Stills strategic intent in ASEAN is present across the BU, efficient & effective execution of innovation have been barriers to success. The job holder has the critical role of bringing innovation to life at the regional levels by:
- Driving regional commercialization of ASEAN Stills strategic innovation platforms
- Designing & championing route-to-market strategies for stills innovation, including channel & customer plans required to ensure system support & success of innovation platforms
- Championing & applying approaches that enable faster, more efficient innovation introductions in market across priority stills brands & categories – incl opportunity identification, consideration & spearheading of pilots; customer exclusivity etc.
- Understanding of local consumer, channel, competitor context to ensure the growth strategy and plans maximize the brand business
- Responsible for the Brand marketing plan & calendar maximizing quality and excellence in execution
- Key to this role will be the ability to bring a strong entrepreneurial spirit & a relentless focus on results
Lead regional commercialization of ASEAN-wide innovation platforms
- Execute innovation strategies to profitably capture consumer unmet needs.
- Liaise with BU innovation lead, regional marketing & commercial leaders; and bottler counterparts to develop and commercialize stills product & package innovation
- Actively partner with technical, finance and commercial leadership to convert theory into pragmatic business solutions.
- Assess strategic fit & financial attractiveness of new innovation platforms by utilizing value chain & P&L analyses such that resource allocation is properly supported & prioritized
- Design winning solutions & ensure they are aligned with local business models, local consumer preferences, marketing plan and calendar & system capabilities
- Write & submit project charters &/or business cases to secure resource commitments from regional Senior Management that will enable timely execution of initiatives
- Effectively collaborate with various functions in the innovation development process – BU & region strategy, marketing, K&I, technical, finance, SRA, legal, QA – to ensure alignment & market viability of innovation solutions
Champion & apply approaches that enable faster, more efficient innovation
- Bring expertise on best practices from both inside & outside the company to elevate the speed & effectiveness of new product introductions.
- Champion alternate launch models, including pilots, test & learns, e-commerce etc.
- Identify opportunities that leverages strong local insights (consumer, competitor, channel etc)
- Provide thought-leadership on region-led innovation to increase agility & cycle times
- Delivering agreed targets for process metrics & overall innovation effectiveness
- Manage and collaborate with the business across all facets to apply resources to brand portfolio
- Inspire internal and external partners to deliver clear competitive advantage and maintain alignment with projects & plans
- Develop feedback loops to build in information for process change and improvements
Extensive Strategic and/or Operational interaction with:
- Regional Leadership team, BU category lead & Bottler Management: Agree on Stills Rights-To-Win, new product launches; pipeline alignment
- BU Stills Innovation Team: Ensure alignment and support for the development and implementation of ASEAN stills innovation platforms.
- Region cross-functional teams: Align innovation pipeline; deliver solutions for regions. Work with regional marketing, technical, finance, SRA, QA, legal, commercial, strategic planning
Interaction with key external partners:
- Start Ups: identify best practices from the region that can be applied to our internal processes
- Industry / Trend analysts: Identify burgeoning trends in the region to anticipate innovation opportunities
- Fast Innovation – determine how to approach new stills launches. We face fast and nimble local competitors that launch and scale their propositions fast – and are not afraid to fail. We need internal processes that enable agility and help overcome risk aversion.
- People – Inspire associates across all functions to embrace a more entrepreneurship spirit for our core and new business.
JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING
Extensive high-level decision making required by the job.
- SBP: identifying regional opportunities on launch best practices
- ABP: Develop, Propose and roll out/scale new product launches
This role will carry the highest responsibility in driving stills innovation for the region:
- Product/Packaging Innovation – execute stills strategic innovation priorities.
- RTM, process Innovation
Functional Competencies (required expe rtise on 1-5 scale):
• Builds Brand Value:
- Understands the external environment (competitive & market) and identifies new sources of opportunity:
- Interrogates data to identify core business levers
- Balances facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases
- Understands the operational fundamentals of our Bottling System
- Leverages analytical rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively
- Measures financial and equity impact of investments and institutionalizes learnings
- Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market
• Builds Brand Love
- Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumers
- Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviours
- Pursues innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Balances intuition and fact to distill complex thought into compelling ideas
- Demonstrates judgment to define a compelling core creative idea
- Crafts a vision for what the brand / category / market could be
- Persuades and inspires others (consumers, agency, system, suppliers, rights holders, etc) to create belief
Leadership Competencies (prioritized):
Influences the System, Drives Innovative Business Improvements, Develops & Inspires Others,
Leadership Behaviours (prioritized):
Act like an Owner, Drive Innovation, Collaborate with the System, Customer and Key Stakeholders, Inspire Others, Develop Self and Others,
5+ years of experience in FMCG companies with strong innovation & product development experience – with particular focus on commercialization of new products
- Bi-lingual: English, ideally any other language of the ASEAN or APAC region
- Previous experience working in multi-cultural environment
- Ideally Asia origin
Location – Flexible
Domestic Travel Mainly
NOTE: PRIORITIZING LOCAL EXPERIENCE WHEN OTHER CONDITIONS ARE EQUAL.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview