Clifford Chance LLP Lowongan Legal Secretaries – Linda Widyati & Partners Januari 2016
Legal Secretaries – Linda Widyati & Partners Clifford Chance LLP
Clifford Chance LLP memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Legal Secretaries – Linda Widyati & Partners yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Clifford Chance LLP
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 04:57:28 GMT
LWP is currently looking to hire high calibre legal secretaries/personal assistants to support our growing team of lawyers in Jakarta.
Secretaries are responsible for providing proactive secretarial and administrative support to the lawyers of the Firm in relation to both billable and non-billable work, and ensuring clients are serviced in a professional manner and in accordance with the Firm’s policies. This includes communication and cooperation with other Business Services Departments, with the objective of delivering an excellent service to the lawyers.
In relation to both legal and non-legal documents:
- Transcribing, editing and amending legal and other documents including marketing presentations and materials. Convert, compare, copy type and proofread the same as necessary, ensuring that documents comply with house style
- Assisting lawyers with the preparation of transaction bibles and volumes
- Facilitating the scanning, photocopying, binding, printing and fax transmission of documents
- Filing of all clients and office related materials (both in electronic and paper format), arranging for the archiving of closed physical files off-site and maintaining file lists of new, current and closed files
Personal Assistance and Correspondence
- Managing travel and hotel arrangements including arranging visa applications
- Administering expense reimbursement
- Monitoring and managing telephone calls, post and faxes as efficiently as possible
- Providing inbox management support as necessary, including assessing/handling incoming emails as to relevance and priority, monitoring follow-ups and action items, and ensuring correct filing and tagging of emails
- Managing lawyers’ calendars, ensuring that all appointments and conference calls are entered accurately and that appointment conflicts are managed.
- Planning, coordinating and setting up of appointments and conference calls (internal and external), including managing related arrangements
Billing, Matter and Client Data Administration
- Monitoring and assisting lawyers with the submission of time sheets including following up with lawyers for the purposes of completing missing information
- Coordinating the billing of clients with lawyers and Accounts team
- Assisting lawyers with opening new clients and matters
Support in relation to Business Development Activities
- Updating lawyers’ CVs and photos using the template provided by the BD team
- Informing BD of the schedules of visiting partners and working with BD on the relevant logistics
- Gather information on lawyers’ BD activities and record as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant previous experience in an international environment/company: experience as a legal secretary is preferrable, however we will consider applications from candidates who have held similar roles in a professional services environment
- Qualifications from Terakanita
- Fluency is Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and verbal)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
LWP is a boutique law firm established by Linda Widyati and Dezi Kirana, who are leading Indonesian lawyers, each with over 20 years of experience in Corporate M&A transactions, Capital Markets and Banking and Finance.
LWP’s association with Clifford Chance allows LWP to benefit from the vast experience and international client base of Clifford Chance as well as its long standing experience in Indonesia work. The associated firms have a strong track-record in working on some of the most innovative and complex cross-border deals in Indonesia and will continue to focus on the core areas of Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets. Additionally, LWP in association with Clifford Chance will provide guidance on contentious matters and act for clients in arbitrations in Indonesia and in the region.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview