Clifford Chance LLP Lowongan Head of Legal Research and Publications – Linda Widyati & Partners November 2015
Head of Legal Research and Publications – Linda Widyati & Partners Clifford Chance LLP
Clifford Chance LLP memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Head of Legal Research and Publications – Linda Widyati & Partners yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Clifford Chance LLP
Mon, 26 Oct 2015 08:50:28 GMT
LWP is looking to hire a talented legal professional to head our new Legal Research and Publications team.
Working closely with our partners and lawyers, this role will be key to building the Firm’s profile in the market. The role will also be responsible for ensuring, through a team of Research Assistants and Paralegals, that our lawyers have the tools and knowledge required to effectively deliver on our world-class client mandates.
This will be a diverse and interesting role and would suit a senior lawyer looking for a change in their career. We are looking for a candidate who will be a key member of the Firm and who is both self-motivated and able to motivate and aid in the development of the more junior members of the Research and Publications team.
This role will be responsible for:
- Monitoring legal developments and briefing our team of lawyers accordingly
- Drafting and producing high quality and cutting edge legal publications directed at building our profile externally, both with clients and in the legal market more broadly
- Ensuring that templates and other internal technical resources are created and updated as required
- Managing a team of Research Assistants and Paralegals to ensure timely and efficient transactional support to the Firm’s lawyers.
Skills and Qualifications
We are seeking applications from high-calibre lawyers with a commercial and international mindset, with the following skills and experience:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 8 or more years transactional legal experience in a leading law firm in Indonesia
- Fluency in both Bahasa and English (written and verbal)
- A strategic and commercial mindset and an ability to view legal practice from the client’s perspective.
LWP is a boutique law firm established by Linda Widyati and Dezi Kirana, who are leading Indonesian lawyers, each with over 20 years of experience in Corporate M&A transactions, Capital Markets and Banking and Finance.
LWP’s association with Clifford Chance allows LWP to benefit from the vast experience and international client base of Clifford Chance as well as its long standing experience in Indonesia work. The associated firms have a strong track-record in working on some of the most innovative and complex cross-border deals in Indonesia and will continue to focus on the core areas of Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets. Additionally, LWP in association with Clifford Chance will provide guidance on contentious matters and act for clients in arbitrations in Indonesia and in the region.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview