Black & Veatch Lowongan Site Quality Manager (Owner’s Engineer) – Est. Till April 2019 November 2016
Site Quality Manager (Owner’s Engineer) – Est. Till April 2019 Black & Veatch
Black & Veatch memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Site Quality Manager (Owner’s Engineer) – Est. Till April 2019 yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
Black & Veatch
Fri, 11 Nov 2016 13:27:02 GMT
As the owner’s engineer, Black & Veatch will oversee the scheduling, design, quality control of equipment supplied, and construction activity for the 600 megawatt ultra-supercritical coal fired power plant. The Site Quality Manager (SQM) will have the primary role to assure the construction contractors have an acceptable quality control program, which is being implemented. The contractors are responsible for compliance with their contract specifications and drawings, in addition to applicable codes and standards for their scope of work. The Quality Assurance Staff has responsibilities as follows:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews, assists establishing, and monitors site quality program. Coordinates with engineers, suppliers, contractors, regulatory representatives and Field Staff to monitor work and provide verification that the work is performed in accordance with the Construction Contractor scope.
• Monitors work on-site for adherence to applicable codes and specifications.
• The SQM shall schedule, perform and document periodic verifications and independent inspections to confirm overall program compliance. When program deviations are identified, the SQM shall initiate timely corrective actions, coordinating activities with the PFM and responsible superintendents / engineers to resolve the problem and prevent recurrence.
• Perform routine Surveillance/Audits of site Contractor Quality Control Programs.
• Establish construction inspection and test plan, and track inspections/actions identified.
• Monitors site testing such as soils testing, concrete placement and grout breaks, hydro tests, NDE, and commissioning, and startup testing for acceptance and verify tests are properly documented.
• Reviews documentation for the certification of construction and testing equipment.
• Identifies, tracks, and expedites resolution to non-conformances, participates in corrective actions, and ensures appropriate resolution and documentation occur.
• Reviews and approves turnover package documentation prior to handoff to Startup
• Assists in the coordination of punchlist walkdowns/inspections; establishes and manages the punchlist.
• Assure quality records and “as-built” information is being documented.
• Report quality audit results and performance.
• Assist contractors in pre-planning quality into their work activities.
• Collates Quality Control documentation for final handover to Owner.
• May act as project fill-in for site construction manager.
• May act as project fill-in for lower level quality professionals.
• Participates in the monthly contractor management meeting.
• Participates in the weekly site coordination meeting with all onsite contractors.
• Participates in the weekly contractor meetings.
• Provides supervision, training, development, and performance management of direct reports.
• Acts as mentor to other quality professionals.
• Adheres to safety and quality standards as applicable to duties and accountability.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience: 5+ years as Superintendent with degree, or 8+ years without.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Degree in Engineering/Construction
• Relevant QA/Welding qualifications
• 15 years of site quality, construction supervision experience of power plant construction.
• Experienced as overall Site QC Manager
• Experienced in supercritical coal fired project is highly preferred
• Experienced working collaboratively with Chinese OEM/EPC is preferred
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview