BASF Asia Pacific Lowongan Technical Sales Representative – Footwear November 2016
Technical Sales Representative – Footwear BASF Asia Pacific
BASF Asia Pacific memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Technical Sales Representative – Footwear yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan pembuka Lowongan.
BASF Asia Pacific
Fri, 19 Aug 2016 06:33:56 GMT
Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales
Location: Jakarta Raya, ID, 10150
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_ID_18437
We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been investing in Indonesia since 1976. Today, BASF products and solutions for customers in Indonesia range from petrochemicals, monomers, intermediates, dispersions and resins, care chemicals, nutrition and health, performance chemicals, catalysts, construction chemicals, coatings and performance materials to crop protection. The head office for BASF Indonesia is located in Jakarta and BASF operates four production sites, in Cengkareng, Cimanggis, Cikarang and Merak. In 2015, BASF posted sales of approximately €446 million to customers in Indonesia and employed 739 employees as of end of the year. Further information on BASF in Indonesia is available at www.basf.com/id.
- Develop Performance Material business in Indonesia, particularly in consumer segment for footwear application.
- Plan and implement sales strategy, support to achieve business target.
- Build relationship and initiate contacts with customers, identify their needs, and provide appropriate solution accordingly.
Main Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Plan and carry out daily sales activities of footwear business according to the target agreement.
- Establish and maintain account relationship and meet personal target for each assigned account.
- Identify and develop new potential market, prepare and conduct market survey.
- Prepare visits, forecast, and regular sales reports and ad hoc as required.
- Hold bachelor or master degree in Chemistry Science, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- Have minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Understand footwear industry in general, its value chain and market dynamics.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skill, hard worker, and able to work under pressure.
- Have a valid working permit in Indonesia.
Untuk mengirimkan lamaran kerja Anda secara online, silakan Anda klik pada link bertuliskan Apply Click Here atau Apply This Job di bagian bawah info lowongan ini. Semoga Anda mendapatkan karir impian Anda….!
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview